La Mama COVID Safety
Have a look at our What’s On page for all our offerings.
While restrictions have been lifted, we appreciate that not everyone will be ready to come back to the theatre just yet. And for those feeling a little more cautious, we now have an array of On Screen and Livestream options. Please be assured that we are still taking measures to support Covid safety, but if you don’t feel comfortable, we hope you enjoy our online offerings and look forward to seeing you when you are.
How we’re keeping you safe
Before you arrive
- The first step should always be to consider how you’re feeling. If you are unwell, have recently returned from overseas or have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 7 days we ask that you please respect the health and safety of others and not visit. In this case, you can request a full refund or use your ticket price as a donation to the show that you were booked to see.
- It is recommended that you book online.
- Please don’t print your ticket. We only need your booking name.
When you get here
- Please check in at the Box Office as soon as you arrive.
- We will continue to offer bar service, as well as our traditional complimentary tea and coffee, served in compostable plant-based cups.
- We prefer cashless (‘Tap and Go’, credit card or EFTPOS) payments.
- We will provide a small number of printed programs, but as these are single-use, we encourage you to view the program digitally. This will be available HERE and via QR code at the venue from opening night.
- Whilst face masks are not mandated, we respectfully ask you to wear them inside the theatres to protect our beautiful performers who are vulnerable whilst working on stage, our beloved front of house staff who are taking care of you all, and all of you – our most wonderful audience.
- In the event a show has to be cancelled or postponed due to an outbreak of Covid-19, tickets will be refunded and new dates communicated.
- If you are unwell, or are a close contact of someone with Covid, please do not attend the theatre. We will be happy to move your ticket to another session time or refund your ticket.
- High-touch areas are sanitised regularly.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the Box Office.
- Please cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and put the tissue in a bin and wash your hands with soap.
- Soap and hand drying facilities are available in the bathrooms.